Our new Home.....

I'm finally back to post some news on my blog again...And this time I'm in for real (hopefully)....
Anyway I've been really busy in the past few weeks, first I went in Paris to visit one of my old friend from my home country (Gabon) who flew from Libreville to spend some time with me, talking about the past and the prospect of going back home. Jean Kombila, my friend, is one of the most important senior advisor of the new Mayor of Libreville, the former Prime Minister : Jean François Ntoutoume Emane.

Meanwhile I'm working pretty hard, since last November, to start a sport project in my country which should involve investor from Europe and Africa to provide a lot of different stuff like goods, financial advice or sponsorship for the 2012 African Cup organisation. After 6 years in England it is maybe time for me to get ready to go home and share the joy of my land with my family...


Back in England 3 weeks ago, I had to get ready to move house, pack boxes, clean our rented flat, clean our new home, set our billing papers with our new address and let the removal men doing the hardest part of the job. Last Friday we finally moved and since then we just enjoy the area upgrade from a popular and busy downtown to a more calm and "posh" surrounding.
In today economic fear, buying a house can be a risk and can bring more tears than smile, having someone on your side who can help you settle in a new and comfortable house while you can use that opportunity to save money is a unique opportunity and a sign that luck is on your side. But to be honest with you luck has nothing to do with that in my case, Philip Pettitt made this happen.

Thank you Philip....

0 comments:

 

© THE PEACE BLOGGER
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates