Debating on my Iphone last night...

I had a great day yesterday, first I was pretty happy to have finished the work on my Blog and see that it looks cool and fresh compare to the template I had before, the few feedbacks I have already received are all really positive...Will keep the good work going...


Anyway the highlight of my day was definitely the debate I had on another blog (The Wage of Wins) I visit fairly often to learn about statistics and NBA Basketball. As you all know now, I'm a huge NBA fan and spend some of my free time between watching games live on TV (pretty hard to do in the UK because of poor NBA coverage), on my laptop (Thanks NBA pass), or playing on the week-end with some friends... But anyway last afternoon I sent a comment about Allen Iverson being one of the best players ever to have played the game and I even had a go at the person behind the Blog, Prof, D. Berri (nothing personal obviously) just because I thought that some of his comments, about AI's average productivity (which I agree with), were a little bit disrespectful to a player who gives everything night in, night out....

Well to my surprise, everyone came back to me and tried to kill me just because I had the audacity to say that Allen Iverson was a great player and one we will never forget... Man, suddenly I was in trouble and attacked from every front while walking back home from my office I was trying pretty hard to defend myself and explain my thoughts on AI's career, but trust me typing on my Iphone was something really funny (most people on the pavement were probably wondering what was wrong with me laughing most of the time...) and not always easy but I really enjoyed the fight and the experience...

It was fun and I hope to do it again, but not on my Iphone this time, I will wait until my broadband finally works at home...

Take care guys...

0 comments:

 

© THE PEACE BLOGGER
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates