Marathon Man III (Medical test)

Well my medical test didn't go as well as I thought it would; first as I knew before I'm overweight, and quite a lot considering my height, I'm 5'8 (1,73 cm) and over 15 stone (95 Kg) and my BMI (Body Mass Index) is 37.1 which mean that I'm seriously overweight for my height....

The funny thing about that is that I don't feel obese (If your BMI is between 30 and 39.9 you're obese),Ok I feel heavy sometime, which somewhere help me to get some respect when I play basketball the week-end or when I'm at the gym on the bench press, but with two bad knees and one bad ankle, I'm far from ready to cross the Sahara desert in 4 months.

Anyway, my goal for the next 2 months is to loose at least 10Kg and get back to a more appropriate wheight around 13 stone (83 Kg), more liner and fiter and with a better stamina. I mean the heat doesn't scare me at all, I was born in one of the hotest country in the world, what I will have to be ready for is to walk 8 to 10 hours a day and support the cold weather each night for 2 weeks if not more....

I know, I'm crazy... But if I can do it (this year or next year) and I will, raise money for a worldwide charity, give my time to help people trough this long trip, it will be worthy....

0 comments:

 

© THE PEACE BLOGGER
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates