Paris, Histoire et splendeur a la française....

I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and for the first time in years I took the time to show the city to my family. For me who spend nearly 10 years of my life living in the most beautiful city on earth, this was an fantastic opportunity to walk through some amazing historical building (Le Louvre, Le Carrousel, le Parc des Tuileries, La Concorde, le Trocadero, le Pont Neuf, l'opéra...) and enjoy being there as a tourist : having a coffee at the Fouquet's terasse, a family diner at the Hôtel de Crillon, visiting L'arche de la Défense, doing some expensive shopping rue Montaigne and on Les champs Elysées.....

Le Crillon

La place de le Concorde

La Defense

Paris sur Seine

Le Louvre

For anyone who love history and beauty, Paris is just a joy to visit and a pleasure to know. Each great city in the world always have something unique which characterised them as special in today society: the statue of liberty In New York, Big Ben in London, the Coliseum in Roma, the red square in Moscow, the opera building in Sydney...

But Paris is just an unique city with an unique place in history...

1 comments:

November 4, 2008 at 10:40 AM Drake said...

I hope to someday take my wife to Paris. I heard it is a beautiful place and really cool.

 

© THE PEACE BLOGGER
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates