Happy New Year 2008....

Well after nearly 2 months away from my Blog addiction, I'm finally back to business on time to wish you all around the World an Happy new Year 2008 and the best of it (Health, Love, Peace, Money....).

As I was reading the headlines on the NY Times and the BBC this morning, I realized that 2008 didn't really start on a high state of hope and peace, the brutal death of Benazir Bhutto, the horrible pictures of terror in Kenya, another suicide bomber in the Diyala province (South of Iraq), the repeated breaches of data security in England... I could probably write an entire blog about what went wrong in the last 2 weeks around the world and this make me feel really sad, because no matter where you look or what you read, the truth is that to many innocents people dies everyday and none of our politics or economics leaders seem to care that much as long as their own interest still grow higher and higher....
But is there something I can say which would make a difference? I don't think so but will never stop to try as hard as I can.


Meanwhile this are some of my wishes for this year : I hope 2008 will be the year of a different attitude from the north toward the south, I hope that the USA will finally elect a President with a more peacefully mind and a better judgment on foreign policy, I hope that Middle East will be a land of peace, I hope that all African countries will be more open to democracy instead of tyranny, I hope that Manchester United will win the Premier league again and would love to see Asafa Powel wining a gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics games.

On a personal note, all my best wishes for 2008 are for my two kids and their mum and I hope that their life get better and better day after day...

Happy New year for all of you and may 2008 be the beginning of a better world for each of us...

0 comments:

 

© THE PEACE BLOGGER
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates